Tuesday, December 30, 2014

In love with Garrison!

I got my new Sorella + TomboyKC "Garrison" glasses today!! 
TomboyKC teamed up with glasses.com to create a line of stylish glasses- some of which are named after inspiring stories shared by some of their readers. TomboyKC is a blog collaboration between Katie Cassidy and Lynsey Eaton.  They talk style, beauty, and everything in between, and their posts are always entertaining!! They are one of my must read blogs!! 

I purchased the "Garrison". They're black frames with just a hint of brown scattered in the frame-tortoise I think the color is called in the design world. They are available in prescription and blank lenses (nonprescription). Mine are blank lenses. I got them for purely for style reasons (I don't need or have a prescription). 

I always have a hell of a time finding glasses I like, sunglasses or otherwise, so I was a bit anxious about purchasing glasses over the internet without being able to try them on first, but glasses.com has an awesome 15 day trial period- try for 15 days before you're charged, and if you're not satisfied you can sent them back hassle free! I absolutely love my "Garrison" glasses so I have no intention of sending them back, but having that 15 day guarantee was awesome, just in case. 

All Sorella + TomboyKC glasses run $99. The website even has a face feature for you to click on if you're not sure which frame fits your face best. On the left hand side of the webpage you'll see a few different face types. Click on the type that best describes you're face and poof!! The best frames for your face appear! 

Do you want a pair of your own?!? I know you do!! For easy access just click on the embedded links within this post under "Garrison", Sorella and glasses.com. Curious about TomboyKC? I've embedded the link to their blog within this post under their name (TomboyKC).

UPDATE: As I write this TomboyKC not only "liked" my photo on Instagram but they also left a little comment!! Yayyyyy!!!! I'm in total fan heaven over here!!! (Don't laugh, I know I'm ridiculous! Haha!)


No comments:

Post a Comment